CorShield is a multiple-layered protective fabric with a non-woven, soft inside layer. CorShield Fabric is made from low-density polyethylene tapes, a high-density coating and a non-woven laminated on the inside. CorShield Fabric protects valuable items from corrosion and mechanical damage (i.e. scratching) during storage and shipment. CorShield Fabric offers complete protection to valuable items from machinery to vehicles. Reusable and recyclable CorShield Fabric can be sewn to custom sizes and covers.
CorShield Fabric is the solution for corrosion packaging problems. Incorporating Cortec's proven Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCIs), this fabric is effective for preventing corrosion on many types of metals.
CorShield Fabric provides outdoor long-term protection against UV exposure (up to 5 years in sunny and hot climates).
- Export and domestic packaging of expensive equipment
- Cars, vans, boats, trucks, motorcycles and snowmobiles
- Military equipment
- Steel coils
- Heavy equipment and flat stack covers
- Pallet shrouds
- Precision scientific equipment
- Carbon Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Copper and alloys
- Aluminum and aluminum alloys
- Strength and tear resistance
- 100% recyclable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
Size: 68" x 500' (172.7 cm x 152.4 M) roll.
Shipping Weight: 165 pounds per roll.
Quantity Discounts Available for Large Orders. Please call us more information at 1-877-256-9301.