Cor-Pak® Tablets provide an efficient dry method of protecting metals within a package
Using VpCI (Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor) technology, these easy-to-use tablets provide up to 24 months of corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Each tablet protects up to 0.25 cubic feet of enclosed space. The VpCIs vaporize and then attach to all metal surfaces, reaching even recessed areas. The protective layer does not need to be removed prior to processing or operation. In addition Cor-Pak Tablets are nitrite, phosphate, and silicate free, making them safe to use and apply.
Cor-Pak Tablets are designed to protect products, components or assemblies when packaged in corrugated boxes, plastic wrap or bags, and metal, plastic or wood containers. Each tablet weighs approximately 0.03 oz. 1000 tablets per bottle, four bottles per carton. (You receive 4,000 tablets in total.) Carton weighs 10 pounds. Cortec Product Code 10500018.
- Protective VpCI film does not require removal
- No spraying, wiping, dipping or surface preparation is required
- Effective for up to 24 months
- VpCI film is self-replenishing to provide continuous protection if the package to be protected is opened and resealed
- Easily inserted into packaging by manual or automatic systems
- Protects carbon steel, aluminum, copper, silver, brass, stainless steel, solder
- Completed assemblies, parts and components
- Electrical and electronic equipment and controls
- Marine and commercial electronic equipment
- Tools,spare parts and components
- Nuts, bolts, nails, screws and fasteners
For use only when sealed in packaging such as cardboard boxes, plastic wrap or bags, and metal, plastic or wood containers.
Packaging and Storage:
Cor-Pak® Tablets are packaged approximately 1,000 tablets per bottle, four bottles per carton. Do not store in conditions above 150°F (66°C). The shelf life of Cor-Pak® Tablets in unopened bottles is up to 24 months.