High Technology Anti-Corrosion Films
Cortec Cor-Pak Stretch Film is the ultimate high performance film developed for corrosion protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. This film is coextruded using state-of-the-art resins, which offer superior strength and stretch characteristics as well as multimetal corrosion inhibiting properties that only VpCI technology can deliver. Cor-Pak VpCI Stretch Film delivers puncture resistance and load holding, which allows a user to down-gauge, contain aggressive loads and produce a better package at reduced cost. The combination of enhanced polyethylene resins with VpCI technology makes CorPak VCI Stretch Film the most advanced corrosion inhibiting stretch film available on the market today.
Method of Application:
Cor-Pak VpCI Stretch Film is compatible with commercially available manual and automatic stretch wrapping equipment.
- Does not contain polyisobutylene (PIB) or other tackifiers in cling layer, allowing discarded stretch film to be recycled
- Does not leave residue on parts
- Provides multimetal corrosion protection with VpCI action
- Protected parts can be used immediately without cleaning or degreasing
- Helps keep dust, dirt and moisture off warehouse stock
- Superior performance in light gauges allows downgauging and cost effectiveness
- Can be applied with standard equipment
- Excellent clarity and cling
- Up to a 3:1 stretch ratio
- FDA approved for use on food containers and handling equipment
- Recyclable, environmentally friendly
Machine Grade Film Available in the following sizes:
- 20" x 4500' Roll (1 Mil): Weight 42 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 21000236
- 20" x 3000' Roll (1.5 Mil): Weight 40 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 21000661
Packaging and Storage:
Available in standard machine film size and gauges. Contact us (877-256-9301) for inquiries and custom requirements. Cor-Pak VpCI Stretch Film should be stored indoors at room temperature, sealed in its original packaging.
Quantity Discounts Available for Large Orders. Please call for more information.