Corwipe 500 is a revolutionary wipe which removes light rust, grease, oil and dust, while leaving behind a protective antistatic and thin VpCI (Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor) film. The static dissipative film will drain charges when properly grounded, and
reduce triboelectric voltage to less than 300 volts. Corwipe 500 is designed for both industrial and commercial cleaning applications. This product cleans machinery, equipment, tools, hoods, parts inprocess, office equipment, etc. Corwipe 500 contains active water based material that is safe to handle, is not harmful to skin and is classified as nonhazardous. In addition to its cleaning and antistatic
properties, it leaves a thin film of corrosion inhibitors on the treated surface to protect most metal surfaces against corrosion.
The Corwipe 500 features a 5” x 5” (12.7 x 12.7 cm) non-woven fabric towel, which is difficult to rip, even with the toughest of cleaning applications. Wipes are packed 25 to a flip top oval HDPE Towlette container.
Corwipe 500 is designed to clean, protect and maintain products, components or assemblies such as:
- Machined parts coated with waxes or greases prior
- Static sensitive equipment
- Manual and power tools
- Aircraft and satellite components and assemblies
- Communications equipment
- Computer data storage devices
- Computer monitors and keyboards, TV screens, CD players, equalizers, stereo speakers, etc.
- PC boards, terminal blocks
- Power connections, audio connectors
- Military equipment, ammunition and missile components
How to Use:
Lift tab to open. Remove a wipe and rub it over the affected part or area until clean. Wipe may be effective for more than one use depending on amount of contamination. Reseal to prevent wipes from
- Reduces need for multiple cleaners
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, and non-flammable
- Not harmful to the atmosphere
- Reduces chemical consumption and costs
- Reduces dust and airborne contaminates
- Leaves an indiscernible temporary protective film behind, providing anti-corrosion protection for up to several weeks.
- Does not leave behind any harmful insulating barriers
- Also cleans rubber, synthetic materials, vinyl, painted
surfaces, plexiglass and glass.
- Triple-action performance: cleans, provides antistatic
protection and inhibits further corrosion.
- Strong non woven fabric.
- Carbon Steel
- Cast iron
- Copper and its alloys
- Stainless steel
*Length of protection varies upon conditions, average 3-4 months.
Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
Cortec Product Code: 36161110.