ElectriCorr VpCI-238 is an electronic cleaner containing Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor. This cleaner is specifically formulated for electrical/electronic equipment and components and is effective at removing oils, grime, salt deposits and other contaminants.
ElectriCorr VpCI-238 forms a thin film of Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors effective against aggressive environments, including industrial,
marine and tropical climates. This film does not alter the electrical resistance or magnetic properties of metal substrates. ElectriCorr® VpCI-238 can be safely applied to protect circuits or relays without
causing any changes in conductivity. It can be safely
used with most plastics, elastomers and other nonmetallics. 9.45 oz. aerosol spray.
ElectriCorr VpCI-238 is an effective inhibitor of galvanic corrosion for most metals and alloys normally found in electronics applications, such as aluminum, copper, ferrous and other non-ferrous metals. ElectriCorr VpCI-238 is non-conductive and free of CFCs and 1,1,1-Trichlorethane. Application provides instant corrosion protection.
- Instant corrosion protection
- Long-term multi-metal protection
- Minimized field service
- Increased corrosion protection at a lower cost than
conventional rust preventatives
- CFC- and 1,1,1-Trichlorethane-free
- Vapor phase protection in vented or unvented
- May be used as a cleaning agent
- Moisture-displacing and penetrating film
- In aerosol NSN #6850-01-413-9361
- Printed circuit boards
- Electrical contacts and components
- Electric motors
- Corrosion protection of different metals in humid
- Generators and junction boxes
- Spray for use after final assembly or in the field
Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
Cortec Product Code: 35661104.