VpCI-126 film offers a low-cost method for protecting a variety of metal surfaces from corrosion
Cortec VpCI-126 Extruded Film Roll Stock is made using high-density polyethylene and extruding with Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI) to protect ferrous and most non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Sealing your product in Cortec VpCI films protects metal parts from all types of corrosion including rust, tarnish, stains, white rust and oxidation for up to 5 years.* Simply wrap the item to be protected with the VpCI film. The VpCI in the film volatizes and migrates with air then condenses on all metal surfaces, reaching all exposed areas. The film provides a high level of corrosion inhibitor protection along with excellent moisture barrier properties of high-density polyethylene film. It is unaffected by most solvents, strong acids and alkalies. The film is transparent to allow visual inspection of the items within. It's flexible and strong making it easy to wrap items including oddly shaped parts. Lightweight. Recyclable. Protected parts can be used immediately without the need for degreasing or cleaning.
Metal parts packaged in Cortec VpCI-126 Blue film receive continuous protection against salt, excessive humidity, condensation, moisture, aggressive industrial atmospheres and dissimilar metal corrosion. The
Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors vaporize and then condense on all metal surfaces in the enclosed package. VpCI reaches every area of your part, protecting its exterior as well as hard-to-reach interior
surfaces. You get complete product protection during storage as well as during domestic and overseas shipments, virtually eliminating any rust claims.
- Galvanized Steel
- Carbon Steels
- Silicon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Notes: Cortec VpCI-126 Blue is heat sealable and can be
used with all types of manual or automated heat-seal
packaging equipment. This product should be stored indoors at ambient temperature, sealed within its original packaging. Under these conditions, shelf life is up to 24 months.
*Depending on conditions and film thickness.
Available in the following sizes/thicknesses:
- 36" x 500' Roll (3 Mil): Weight 23 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 20800107
- 36" x 500' Roll (4 Mil): Weight 32 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 20800258
- 48" x 500' Roll (3 Mil): Weight 32 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 20800108
- 48" x 500' Roll (4 Mil): Weight 43 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 20800259
- 72" x 500' Roll CF to 36" (4 Mil): Weight 60 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 20800260
- 12' x 250' Roll (4 Mil): Weight 61 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 20800207
- 20' x 100' Roll (4 Mil): Weight 42 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 20800640
- 30' x 100' Roll (4 Mil): Weight 62 lbs. - Cortec Product Code 20800641
Quantity Discounts Available for Large Orders. Please call us more information at 1-877-256-9301.