VpCI-705 Bio is specially formulated for use as a multifunctional fuel additive to biodiesel and other bio-fuels. It serves as a corrosion inhibitor, fuel stabilizer, and water emulsifier for biodiesel, diesel, and gasoline. VpCI-705 Bio provides corrosion protection, lubricity and elastomer protection for biobased fuels. As a fuel stabilizer, this product provides better engine performance. VpCI-705 Bio provides excellent corrosion protection for all of the common engineering metals used in automotive fuel systems including aluminum, aluminum die cast and zinc die cast alloys, tinplate, copper, ferrous alloys, cast iron and solder. VpCI-705 Bio gives unique multimetal corrosion protection
in all phases: liquid, interface and vapor phases above and below the fuel level.
- Fuel tanks
- Fuel pumps
- Upper engine cylinder components
- Environmentally friendly
- Biobased product
- May be used in operation or storage
- Provides efficient corrosion protection in biodiesel, diesel, and gasoline
- Protects all metals including tinplate, terneplate, solder, copper, aluminum, steel and brass
- Protects upper cylinder walls, piston heads and rings during shutdown
- Provides protection in liquid and vapor phase and at liquid/air interface
- Passes Rust test in accordance to MIL-I-25017
- Passes Rust test in accordance to ASTM D665-92
- Liquid, easy to blend
- Fuel stabilizer allows better engine performance
- Does not contain trace metals, chlorides, chromates, nitrites or phosphates
- Does not form corrosive combustible products
- Absorbs water in tank and fuel line
- Can be fogged into fuel tanks
- In-use fuel tanks: Add VpCI-705 Bio to biodiesel, gasoline and diesel fuel, fuel blending and storage facilities or directly to fuel tanks. Dosage: 0.1 - 0.2% per volume.
- Storage and shipment of dry fuel tanks: Fog VpCI-705 Bio into tank, covering as much internal surface area as possible.Dosage: 1.5 oz. per 10 U.S. gallons tank volume (45 ml per 37 liters of tank volume.)
Available in the following sizes:
- 5 gallon pail (Cortec Product #12102813) - Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- 55 gallon drum (Cortect Product #12102814) - Shipping Weight 500 lbs.