VpCI-706 is specially formulated for use as an additive for diesel and biodiesel fuels. The product provides superior corrosion protection for ferrous metal surfaces in contact with the fuel, as well as the surfaces above the fuel level. Adding VpCI-706 to diesel tanks before shipment protects heavy equipment fuel tanks and systems from corrosion during storage, shipment, and equipment use. This lowers the risk of monetary loss and customer dissatisfaction from corrosion claims. Because VpCI-706 is fully compatible with diesel and biodiesel and does not affect engine performance, the additive can be used in the tank during engine operation. The engine can be safely started in order to drive heavy equipment in and out of the shipping or storage compartment for easier loading and unloading. VpCI-706 can also be left in the diesel tanks for continued corrosion protect.
Typical Applications: fuel tanks, fuel systems.
- May be used in operation, storage, and shipment
- Fully compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels
- Provides protection in liquid and vapor phase, and at liquid/air interface
- Does not contain trace metals, chlorides, chromates, nitrites, or phosphates
- Can be fogged or poured directly into gas tanks
Metals Protected: VpCI-706 is specifically designed for protection of carbon steel.
Available in the following:
- 5 gallon pail (Cortec Product #12102815) - Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- 55 gallon drum (Cortect Product #12102816) - Shipping Weight 500 lbs.