VpCI-812 Wax/Paste is a long-lasting, high-shine wax and rust blocker containing high performance Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI). VpCI-812 Wax/Paste stops corrosion, ultraviolet (UV) rays, and fiberglass oxidation that silently attacks the finish of vehicles beneath the shine.
VpCI-812 Wax/Paste adds years to the finish of a vehicle or boat. VpCI-812 Wax/Paste works on any waxable surface, removing dulling film and oxidation. VpCI-812 Wax/Paste uses the same tough, long-lasting wax used by professionals.
- Easy application
- Provides excellent durability and resistance to multiple detergent washings
- Easy to buff and rub-out
- Provides excellent long-lasting gloss
- Effectively protects the treated area from UV rays, fiberglass oxidation and the effects of urban pollution on painted surfaces
- Contains vapor corrosion inhibitors
- Water repellent
- Leaves no waxy chemical build-up on painted surfaces
- Seals metal surfaces against corrosive elements such as air and moisture
- Cars, motorcycles
- House trailers and campers
- Any painted metal surface
Method of Application
Apply VpCI-812 Wax/Paste to painted metal surfaces. After the paste dries, buff it off with clean cloth.
VpCI-812 Wax/Paste can be applied by hand or with a high speed buffer using straight strokes. Do not use excessive pressure.
Appearance: Off-white viscous liquid
Density: 8.0-8.1 lb/gal (0.96-0.97 kg/l)
Non-volatile Content: 16-20%
Viscosity: 8,000-15,000 cps
Packaging and Storage
Available in 5 gallon plastic pails (Cortec Product # 12500618) or 55 gallon metal drums (Cortec Product # 12500619). 5 gallon drum weighs 50 pounds and ships under our standard shipping rates. The 55 gallon drum must be shipped by truck. We will provide you with a freight quote before we ship this product. Do not allow product to freeze.
Quantity Discounts Available for Large Orders. Please call for more information.