Cortec Eco Works rolls are biodegradable and compostable. They are specifically designed to replace LDPE, LLDPE, and HDPE films used in a wide variety of applications from industrial to retail packaging to agriculture.
Eco Works is a blend of high-performance and naturally derived polyester technologies that conforms to domestic and international standards for compostablity. The time needed for Eco Works to biodegrade is based on the conditions during its disposal phase. Under typical commercial compost conditions, visual change will occur in EcoWorks products within a few days and complete conversion to carbon dioxide and water within weeks -- well within the time required for certification. Upon disposal in compost conditions, common microorganisms digest Eco Works and carbon dioxide and water are released. Eco Works does not harm the microorganisms, affect plant growth and it does not leave any harmful residue behind. Prior to disposal, EcoWorks has excellent moisture resistance, heat resistance, shelf-life and curb-life. Since microorganisms are the means of biodegradation, Eco Works will retain its high-performance characteristics until it is composted.
- 100% Biodegradable & Compostable
- Contains NO POLYETHYLENE
- Leaves no residue in finished component
- Superior strength and shelf-life
- Appearance comparable to HDPE
- Contains annually-renewable, biobased polyester
- Biodegrades at the same rate as common organic material
- Conversion to CO2 and H20 in weeks under commercial composting
- Conforms to ASTM D 6400-99, DIN CERTCO, DIN V 54 900 and others
- Manufactured by Cortec
- Strict adherence to ISO 14001 and ISO 9001-2000 guidelines
36" x 500' x 1.5 mil thick - Shipping Weight: 19 lbs. - Cortec Product No: 21201030
48" x 500' x 1.5 mil thick - Shipping Weight: 25 lbs. - Cortec Product No: 21201033
Quantity Discounts Available for Large Orders. Please call us more information at 1-877-256-9301.