Spray Gun and Wands for Fluid Film
Use the Fluid Film Undercoating Gun with your air compressor to apply Fluid Film to automotive underbodies or any other surfaces. Use the adjustable spray nozzle to cover large areas with ease, or attach one of the two flexible wands for cavities and other hard to reach spots.
- All Metal Gun and Plunger
- 1 Liter Reservoir
- Adjustable Nozzle
- 22" Flexible Wand with 7 Hole Multi-Directional Misting Tip
- 15" Flexible Wand with Single Direction Tip
- Working Pressure - 60-90 psi (140 psi Max)
- Air Consumption - Approximately 5-8 cfm
- Weight - 14oz
- Noise Level - <80 dba
Nozzle and Wand Set Up
Improtant Note: When attaching the nozzle or the wands to the gun, turn them only 3-4 rotations on the threading. Then tighten the lock nut to hold them in place. To function properly, the adjustable spray nozzle and the flexible wands must not be screwed in too far. Screwing them too far into the gun assembly will restrict and possibly stop the flow of the Fluid Film.
The Fluid Film Spray gun is easily cleaned with detergent and water.