Gloss White Protective Finish Inhibits Against Rust and Corrosion
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Glossy white in color
- May be used as a stand-alone protective coating
- Long-term protection with superior adhesion
- Scratch, chip and chemical resistant
Rust Bullet WhiteShell combines durability and looks in an easy-to apply coating. WhiteShell provides a lustrous, gloss white finish to protect against rust and corrosion. WhiteShell can be applied over painted or unpainted surfaces and can used as a stand-alone protective coating for iron and steel.
For the ultimate protection, apply WhiteShell as a topcoat over the patented Rust Bullet Standard Formula or Rust Bullet Automotive Formula to create super-tough, chip-resistant protection from rust and corrosion. WhiteShell is UV-resistant and scratch/chip resistant. It is also resistant to acid splash and chemical solvents.
Rust Bullet WhiteShell dries to a gloss white finish. Rust Bullet WhiteShell may be brushed, rolled or sprayed. If used as a stand-alone protective coating, minimum two coat application required.
For best results, specific application guidelines should be followed. Please read all instructions before applying the product.
Available in the following Sizes:
- Quart – Covers approximately 100 square feet (Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.)
- Pint – Covers approximately 50 square feet (Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.)
- 1/4 Pint – Covers approximately 12 square feet (Shipping Weight 0.50 lbs.)