EcoLine Cleaner/Degreaser is a heavy-duty, water-dilutable cleaner/degreaser for tough cleaning jobs in industrial and commercial applications. It is ideal for cleaning machinery, shop tools, hoods, parts in process,office equipment, floors, walls, and desks. EcoLine Cleaner/Degreaser can be used on all engineered metals and alloys. Unlike harmful or hazardous solvent cleaners, EcoLine Cleaner/Degreaser is safe to handle and non-flammable. EcoLine Cleaner/Degreaser has been certified as a USDA certified biobased product and has been awarded USDA BioPreferreds designated for Industrial Cleaners and Grease Removers for Federal Preferred purchasing.(www.biopreferred.gov). EcoLine products are based on soybean derivatives and soybean oil methyl esters. These soya-based products provide excellent lubricity and biodegradability. EcoLine products are environmentally friendly and leave behind a high-performance Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI®) corrosion protecting layer.
- USDA certified biobased product
- Contains 59% biobased content
- USDA BioPreferred designated Industrial Cleaner and Grease Remover for Federal preferred purchasing
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Biodegradability - 80.3% (28 days); confirmed by Health Institute of Zagreb, Crotia
- Safe for users
- Low VOC
- Heavy-duty cleaner
- Water-rinsable, leaves no residue
- Does not affect adhesion when followed by paint or coatings
- Works as splitter to oil/water emulsions at 5% and 10% concentrations
- Provides multimetal corrosion protection
Available by the Case (12 16-oz. bottles/case, Cortec item # 35903568), 5 Gallon Pail (Cortec Item # 12603557) or 55 Gallon Drum (Cortec Item # 12603558).
For general cleaning applications, EcoLine Cleaner/ Degreaser can be diluted 5-50% in water. For tougher cleaning and/or degreasing, apply cleaner full strength to penetrate through dirt and grime.
- Carbon Steel
- Aluminum and alloys
- Copper and alloys
- Cast Iron
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless Steel
- Universal cleaning applications
- Machinery or engines coated with grease or oil deposits
- Sheet metal covered with oil or waxy film prior to painting
- Maintenance of office equipment, floors, walls and restrooms
- Removal of temporary coatings like Cortec VpCI-368, VpCI-369 and VpCi-389
Appearance: Clear dark yellow to amber liquid
pH: 8-9 (1% solution)
Non-volatile Content: 48-52%
Density: 7.9-8.1 lb./gal (0.95-0.97 kg/l)
Storage:: This product should remain sealed before storage. The shelf life of EcoLine Cleaner/Degreaser is 24 months.
Quantity Discounts Available for Large Orders. Please call for more information.