Crystal Clear Protective Coating
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Dries to an incredibly hard water-clear finish
- May be used as a stand-alone protective coating
- Long-term protection with superior adhesion
- Scratch, chip and chemical resistant
Rust Bullet has formulated one of the strongest and clearest single component clear protective coatings available. Rust Bullet Clear Shot is a revolutionary single component UV-resistant clear coat urethane that won't crack, chip, yellow, or peel and dries to an incredibly hard water-clear finish.
Clear Shot can help rejuvenate and restore faded or oxidized surfaces to like new condition. Clear Shot can be applied over painted or unpainted surfaces including wood and can be brushed, rolled or sprayed on, is self-leveling and will not leave brush marks. Rust Bullet Clear Shot is scratch and chip resistant, UV-resistant, as well as resistant to Acid Splash and Chemical Solvents.
Rust Bullet Clear Shot may be applied by brush, roller or spray equipment. If used as a stand-alone protective coating, minimum two coat application required
For best results, specific application guidelines should be followed. Please read all instructions before applying the product.
Available in the following Sizes:
- Quart – Covers approximately 100 square feet (Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.)
- Pint – Covers approximately 50 square feet (Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.)
- 1/4 Pint – Covers approximately 12 square feet (Shipping Weight 0.50 lbs.)