Remove Salt Deposits from Cars, Trucks, Boats and Equipment
The Salt-Away 32 oz. (Quart) Concentrate can be mixed with up to 128 gallons of water. The mixing unit mixes at a ratio of 512:1.
Salt-Away is used to dissolve and remove salt from any surface. It is water based, non-hazardous and biodegradable. It protects metals from corrosion by removing the salt that promotes corrosion. It also contains rust inhibitors that help protect the surface once the salt has been removed.
Salt will cause metals to corrode. It takes very little salt on a surface to increase your chances of corrosion. Removing salt from the surface reduces your chance of corrosion.
Salt-Away will actually help remove all of the salt deposits from the surface. Plain water will not remove all the salt. It is impractical to remove all of the salt from a surface using just water. Salt-Away is water based, and when mixed with water, removes salt more completely.
Salt-Away is designed to remove salt from just about any surface. It safely used on metal, paint, fiberglass, glass, rubber, plastic, chrome and many other surfaces. It doesn't contain solvents so it won't remove wax or other surface protection.
- Contains no hazardous chemicals.
- 100% Non-Toxic. Safe to use around plants, children, pets and all living things.
- 100% Biodegradable. All ingredients biodegrade into the environment.
- 100% Environmentally Safe. Safe to discharge into normal drainage outlets.
- Water based.
- Contains no petroleum products or chemical solvents.
- Inhibits rusting and corrosion.
- Completely removes fresh salt and breaks down layers of salt.
Q. Can Salt-Away be used in concentrated form? Will that provide better salt removing ability?
A. No, Salt-Away is to be mixed. It is not used in concentrated form.
Q. Does the salt disappear or is it rinsed away?
A. When you use Salt-Away, the salt is rinsed away in the water. This product doesn't make salt disappear. Salt-Away greatly enhances the ability of the water to rinse the salt.